Guided bike tour for those new to cycling with a focus on bike fitting and home brewing!
180 300 €180.00 - €300.00
- Date of departure : Friday 10th of July
- Maximum of four people
- We start the day with a coffee and croissant at the Life Fit Studio in Upper Ballygarvan.
- Opportunity here to introduce one another and chat over any bike and beer related topics that come up in conversation.
- Before setting off on the cycle, we will look at everyone on their bike and make any obvious changes that would lead to better comfort and performance.
- The cycle itself is a very scenic route to Kinsale via Carrigaline and Belgooly.
- There will be plenty of tips shared on route around pedal technique, posture and bike handling.
- Stop for coffee and sandwich in Kinsale and then make our way back to the clinic via Halfway.
- On the way back there will be three challenges to determine the three winners of the home brew bottles
1) Sprint to the sign
2) King/Queen of the hill
3) Super slow bike race winner
- Q and A session back at the clinic to round up the day's activities.
All coffee, food and beerare included in the price
OUR BEER AND BIKES PACKAGE OFFER