Ride The Reeks
Small group of 4
- Friday to Sunday, 7th to 9th August
- Make your way to the cottage in Glencar for 6pm on the Friday, buffet provided
- Portable gas analysis testing on a turbo trainer Friday evening - VO2Max testing
- 1st day cycle (70km), we ride around the outskirts of Carrauntoohill including
- Ballaghbeama pass, Molls gap, Gap of Dunloe, and back to Glencar
- Dinner provided at the cottage
- 2 night stay at cottage on farmstead in Glencar, breakfast included.
- 2nd day (100km) to include Ballaghisheen pass, Waterville, Ballinskelligs, Portmagee,
- back to Glencar.
- There will be an emphasis placed on bike handling, cornering, riding in a group and
- general tips on cycling throughout the weekend.
- There will be plenty of opportunity for Q and A on various topics, bike fitting, nutrition,
and scientific training principles
- There will be craic!
The price for the weekend : 360 EUR
Breakfast x 2 and Dinner x 2 : 50
Gas analysis testing: 100 (includes detailed report)
Guided Cycle x 2 : 90